Saturday, October 13, 2012

Bright Eyed (Simple Makeup Look)



Today I have a Simple, Nautral makeup look for you.


This look is great for school or just a simple everyday look. I only used four products to create this look and is super quick and easy.


First, I used this shimmery champagne eyeshadow by Maybelline in "Champagne Fizz". This color is very brightening and adds a beautiful light to the eyes. I placed this on the center of my eyelid, the inner corner of my eye, and lightly on my browbone. This will simply help the eyes look more awake without doing a full on eye look. Also no brushes are required. You can find these single shadows at drugstores for about three or four dollars.


Next, I used this black Slide On Eye Pencil by NYX in "Jet Black". I placed this on my tightline (or upper waterline) and on the very edge on my lower waterline as well. This eyeliner is quite creamy and smooth, making it go on simply. You can find these in some drugstores as well as Ulta for about eight dollars.


Then I used CoverGirl's LashBlast mascara in "Black". This mascara is great for natural and full looking lashes. I simply lightly applied one coat on my lashes. These mascaras retail at drugstores for around seven dollars.


Finally, I applied Maybelline's Baby Lips lip balm in "Cherry Me". This is great natural, red tinted balm that works great for everyday wear and is a favorite of mine. These can be found a drugstores for about three dollars.
 
I hope you enjoyed this simple everyday look and you give it a try.
 Have a beautiful day.
xo <3 K <3 ox

No comments:

Post a Comment