Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Top 3 Dark Lipsticks

Hello, thanks for stopping by. Today I am going to share my three favorite dark lipsticks for fall and winter.


This first lipstick is by Wet' 'n' Wild and is in the shade '508A Black Orchid'. This is a dark, vampy red color that is gorgeous. It has a nice satin finish to it and is only around a dollar at the drugstore!

Here is a close up of it on my lips. It goes on smoothly but I would recomend a lip liner because it is quite dark and might feather. Cover Girl's Smoothwear lip liner in 'Raisin' works well with any of these colors.
 

The next lipstick is Revlon's Lip Butter in 'Red Velvet'. It is very pigmented and also quite moisturizing. This can be found in drugstores for around seven dollars. This is more of a softer color then the previous.
 
As you can see it is more sheer and little bit more wearable for every day then 'Black Orchid'. It glides on very easly and lasts nicely as well.


Lastly is Ulta's 'Sheer Plum'. I got this in an Ulta makeup kit a while back and I just passed it over. But I tryed it on recently and fell in love. This is a perfect plum color with a nice shimmer that isn't to over-powering. I am not sure if you can still get this but Ulta has a similar color called 'Rasin' that I think would be close.


I love this sheen that this lipstick gives off and I hope you can find a similar shade. Ulta lipsticks retail for around eight dollars. And that is all.

I hope you liked this and have a
beautiful day.
<3 K <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment