Sunday, October 7, 2012

Ocean Breeze (NOTD)

 
Hello! So today I have an Ocean Inspired nail of the day for you.
 


Like I said I was inspired by the ocean. The yellow/gold color represents the sun and happiness. The blue and white represent the waves. And the silver glitter reminded me of the shimmer of the waves when the light reflects on them.


The yellow polish is by Pure Ice and is in the color 'Excuse Me'. I really like this polish because it has a subtle shimmer to it without being glittery. Personally I recomend using about three coats of the polish on its own for more opaque color pay off. I purchase these polishes at Walmart for about two or three dollars.


To create the wave effect I used the Sinful Colors Nail Art polishes in 'No More' (blue), 'Fashionista' (glitter), and 'Bad Chick' (white). These are really great polishes because they have a thin, long brush so it's easy to create those small flicks and lines. I find these polishes at drugstores with the other Sinful Colors nail polishes for about two dollars.


I hope you liked this 'Nail of the Day'. I am going to try to post every Sunday. Have a beautiful day.

                                                                 xo <3 K <3 ox

No comments:

Post a Comment