Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 NOTD


HAPPY 2013!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am back once again with a quick nail of the day for New Years.

                                      This nail look is so easy so I will walk you through it.


Alright so I started off with using the white polish from NailsChic basic nail art set. I put one coat on my thumb nail, index nail, and pinky nail. And then two coats on the middle and ring finger nails.


 For the glitz I used Sation's polish in "Diamond Diggin' Diva". I put two coats on my thumb, index, and pinky nails, Then I put a coat on the tips of my middle and ring nails and lightly brushed it up to create the fade. I got this polish from a discount store for a few bucks so I am not sure of the normal price.




And for the '2013' I used the black NailsChic polish but instead I used the small art tip of the bottle.


 
Hope you all have a safe and happy new year!!!
 
xoxo,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment