Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Rainbow Liner (Eye Look)





With spring and summer just around the corner this look is perfect for those who want to make a statment. It easy to do and isn't to much of a plunge into the colorful world.

I took the Wet 'n' wild color icon white eye liner pencil ($1.00) and liner my upper lash line. Then I took the 144 color eyeshadow pallete from E.L.F. cosmetics ($15.00) and used red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple to create the rainbow effect. I finished off with NYX's silde on eye pencil in jet black ($8.00) and covergirl's lashblast mascara in black ($7.00).


Hope you enjoyed this quick 'recap' tutorial. I will be better about photos of the products and process in the future. I am so happy to be back and posting again. I will see you on Thursday!

xoxo,

K

No comments:

Post a Comment