Wednesday, March 27, 2013

'Mouse/Jill' Makeup Look

                                                (not my pic all rights to orginal pic owner)
 
Hello! I am back again with another 'The Carrie Diaries' makeup look. It really makes be happy to be posting everyday :). But anyways todays look is Mouse/Jill (pic above). I hope you like it and lets walk through it.
 
 

1. I took my e.l.f 144 eyeshadow pallette and mixed a peach shimmer color and a champagne to get this slightly darker than my skin tone shimmer color.
2. I took an L.A. colors single black eyeshadow and an angled brush and liner my upper lash line extending it a little to make a natural wing effect.
 
 
 3. I then took some black mascara to my upper and lower lashes keeping it natural.
4. I placed a little white liner on my lower waterline.
5. And finished with a littel BB Cream and some clear lipbalm.


I hope you liked this installment of this series and once again I will be back again tomorrow for another look! Any guesses?

xoxo,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment