Tuesday, March 26, 2013

'Carrie Bradshaw' Makeup Look

                                             (this is not my pic all rights to orginal owner)

So I have been into one of CW's latest Tv series 'The Carrie Diaries'. If you watch the show then you know that there are some great makeup looks itching to be recreated my fans like myself. So I took the liberty upon myself to go for it. And today I come to you with a 'Carrie' inspired look. So let me walk you through how I did it.


1. I used maybellines color tattoo in 'Barely Biege' as a base.
2. I then took my e.l.f. 144 eye shadow palette and placed a champagne on the lid and a warm brown in the creease.

3. Next I took my brown gel line and lined my upper lash line and 2/3's of the lower lash line.
4. I applied a wet 'n' wild white pencil liner to my lower waterline.
5. And finished of the eyes with my lash perfection mascara from covergirl.
6. To finish the look I apply a light pink tinted chapstick and called it a day.


Hope you liked this look for Carrie. I will have more looks coming your way for the next few days. Any guesses who I'll post next?

xoxo,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment