Friday, March 29, 2013

'Maggie' Makeup Look


So today's look is going to be Maggie. In the first episode she wore a look like this so I took it and toned it down just a smidge for spring and summer. Let's get to it!


1. So first I used a white eye liner as a base for my colored shadows.
2. Then I took a bright coral and put it on the lid and a greenish yellow and put it in the crease from my e.l.f 144 shadow palette.
3. Next I took a light blue liner and lined my upper las line winging it out.

4. Then I took a brighter blue and placed it over top of the lighter liner.
5. Then i placed the white liner on my lower waterline and used some black mascara.
6. I finsihed off with my maybelline baby lips in cherry me for a fun brighter but still subtly lip. You could rock the orange if you wanted but I didnt have a color like the one in the pic.

 Hope you liked this look. I will try and have another look up this weekend but if I don't if will be up on monday! Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day. And if I don't talk to you again then Happy Easter!

xoxo,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment