Thursday, March 28, 2013

'Dorrit Bradshaw' Makeup Look

                                                (Not my pic all right to orginal pic owner)

Alrighty so for todays 'The Carrie Diaries' look we are doing Dorrit, Carrie's younger sister. Dorrit is rebelious and one of my favorites on the show. Let's get started!


1. I literally took and L.A. colors sinlge black eye shadow and a eyeshadow brush and patted this on my lid blending it softly into the crease at the edges.
2. Next I took a black slide on eye pencil from NYX and lined my lower waterline.


3. I used some black mascara to make my lashes pop a little since everything on the eye is black. Colored mascara would be awesome with this look to.
4. To get Dorrits dark berry lip she likes to wear on the show I had to mix a deep purple and dark red together. And then you are done.


Dorrit is an awesome charactor who is really trying to find herself and it isn't easy which I admire. So I hope you liked this look and once again another 'The Carrie Diaries' look is headed your way sometime tomorrow. I have family coming in town so it might not be up until tomorrow night.

xoxo,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment