Saturday, July 6, 2013

Festive 4th:)



Happy two days late for the 4th!

Just thought I'd share the makeup and nail ways I was festive this year and seriously it was super easy.

Eyes:

Just line thickly with a white liner on upper lash line
Take blue shadow on inner corner, red outer, and blend white in middle.
Then use black liquid liner for a thin line 3/4s of the way across upper lash line.
Then go over black with a glittery black.
Finish off with mascara and for me some super red lips.

Nails:

Paint red.
Draw on three or four white stripes.(with art brush polish is easiest)
Take a blue and make a small square in corner of your choice.
Take white (with pen tip or tooth pick) and make some small dots on the blue.


My toes were very similar to my fingers but I added silver glitter to the blue squares on my big toes and then just alternated dots and stripes on my little toes.


I hope you all had a great Holiday and stay beautiful my loves <3

xoxo,
Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment