Sunday, July 14, 2013

Maybelline Vivids

Hello Beautiful people :) <3 <3 <3


I'm here with a little review/opinion post (whatever you want to call it.) And this post is going to be on the Maybelline Vivids Colorsensational collection. I own two of the lipstick and thought I'd share my thoughts with ya :)



The first one is 'Electric Orange'. These lipsticks are around five dollars at walmart.


So this is a decent coating of it on my lips. They are hydrating as well as pigmented and give off a nice sheen without being to glossy.


Next I have 'Brazen Berry'


This color is simply purple. And it's amazing! I have been looking for true orange and purple lipsticks for a while now and was so happy to find these!

I totally recommend these lipstick. Sometimes it take a little patience to build up the color but just push through it. Its worth it in the end.

I plan on purchasing a few more of these and hope you do to:)

(not being paid or anything, not that lucky guys haha)
xoxo,
Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment