Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Kali (Teen Wolf Makeup Series)


                                                                                                       (all rights to pic of Kali owner)


Heyyy! So Here I am with my first Teen Wolf (mtv) look! This is Kali. She is an crazy kick butt alpha wolf and here my re-creation of her look.



 1. Prime eyes (I used concealer)
2. Mix cream and light brown eyeshadows and place on lid.
3. Take grey-ish brown and the same warm light brown, blend in the crease.

4. Take matte black and line 3/4 of upper and lower lash lines, lightly and thin.
5. Apply mascara (or false lashes)
6. For lips I used a really dark purple and mixed a tiny bit with a pink tinted lip balm. Since her lips are pigmented differently than mine.

 And that simply it :)

Hope you liked it and try it out!

xoxo,
Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment